A few weeks ago I was kindly sent the LG QuadWash® Dishwasher to review. I got too excited about this one. I was happy to give it a try and see how it went in my crazy busy house. With 3 teenagers and a husband we can run out of crockery and cutlery pretty quick!
The new LG QuadWash is leading the space in both functionality and design. The machine has everything you could want in a dishwasher including effective cleaning, easy stacking, and looks pretty schmick in my kitchen. It’s actually MUCH bigger than I thought. I was running my old dishwasher twice a day! This one has a better use of space and I think this might just see the end of secretly restacking your dishwasher after my husband touches it 😉
See the 3 trays to pull out? They are excellent and the middle one adjusts up and down. The upper rack is designed to adjust easily. Alter the height of the upper rack to three different levels to accommodate a variety of sized items.
I am embarrassed to say that after the plumber installed the dishwasher I rang his office to say he didn’t leave the cutlery basket behind and the lovely patient lady so nicely told me there’s a tray/drawer for them. WHAT? I laughed and laughed. I had no idea. This would have to be my absolute favourite design element. It’s really easy to lay everything out, it makes for better cleaning and it so easy to grab the cutlery to put away. Even better, because of this drawer there is so much space on the bottom rack for bigger items like pots and pans.
The design is so sleek that there’s no eternal buttons on display. They are discretely hidden in the top panel. It’s also very quiet and you can run a turbo wash in 59 minutes. When it’s done the door will pop open to let and moisture out.
LG smart dishwashers use SmartThinQ® technology to send you an alert when your dishwasher is done with a cycle. That means less waiting around, and more time for you. It also allows you to download new wash cycles, create personalised settings, set machine clean reminders and tap into Smart Diagnostics – all from your phone!
Here’s some quick points about the new LG QuadWash® Dishwasher
- Minimalist Exterior design – The sleek and elegant exterior design will enhance the look of any kitchen.
- Quiet, Efficient and Reliable – The LG Direct Drive Motor is designed with less moving parts to provide reliable, quiet performance.
- Dual Zone Wash – Gently clean your delicate dishes while power-washing dirty pots and pans with the Dual Zone Wash option. Water spray intensity delivered to the upper and lower racks is varied to suit the items being washed in each rack.
- Easy Loading and Versatility – The upper rack is designed to adjust easily. Alter the height of the upper rack to three different levels to accommodate a variety of sized items.
- It offers thorough cleaning – The QuadWash arm has 4 blades, and spins both clockwise and anti-clockwise while the two oscillating spray nozzles deliver water into every nook and cranny.
- New multi-angle cleaning – Featuring a bottom spray arm mechanism with four rotating blades, two of which incorporate an oscillating nozzle to deliver jets of water at multiple angles.
If you’re in the market for a new dishwasher, or need to add one to a new kitchen then don’t go past the LG QuadWash® Dishwasher. It’s a great price and perfect for the family home.
I was not paid for this post, but was gifted the dishwasher.