I wanted to whip up a few cushions for my outdoor area and thought I would share the easy tutorial for these NO SEW cushions. Yep, a throw cushion which doesn’t need a sewing machine!
What you’ll need:
- Fabric Glue
- Cushion Inserts
- Cut a piece of fabric to fit over the cushion insert with enough excess to glue
- Cut another piece 1.5 the length of the first piece
- Cut that longer piece in half. These 2 pieces will make the back envelope
- Put the fabric good side together and glue around the edges
- Let it dry for a few hours
- Gently turn it in the correct way and pop your pillow in!
Watch the video below to see how easy it is!
Happy DIY-ing. ♥ KC.