Just because we are almost at the end of the year doesn’t mean we need to throw the towel in. Don’t limp across the finish line! Create some good energy within yourself and your home today.
Citrine is considered ideal for boosting self-esteem and creating positive energy in any location. It’s known as the wealth stone. It can boost finances and positive cash flows. Place the stone in the money area of a home as a wealth cure (I have some in the south east corner of my home office – where I work and pay bills!).
Citrine is a stone of luck, and good fortune. If you’re self-employed then this stone is for you. Citrine never absorbs negative energy. Putting it amongst other crystals will clear, and recharge them as well.
Grab a citrine stone and use it to help envision how you will manifest that into a reality.
Myrrh (essential oil) is a very powerful antioxidant making it supportive for healthy skin. BUT it also opens our mind to receiving gifts. Myrrh is very spiritual oil and has been used in religious ceremonies and rituals for over 5000 years.
Myrrh releases fears, difficult experiences as it relates to us or the world. It asks us to be more accepting, trusting and non-judgemental of ourselves.
When we can love and trust ourselves more, than we don’t attract situations that are as painful and we learn to integrate our physical with our spiritual being.
Because this oil opens the heart chakra and is uplifting to the mind, it can relieve stress and relax the body.
There are lots of money rituals you can do with crystals and essential oils.
Rub some Myrrh (diluted with a fractionated coconut oil) over your heart to release stress, open your heart chakra and allow yourself to feel relaxed.
Then hold a piece of citrine which has been charged up. Preferably under the full moon (read this blog post on how to charge/cleanse your crystals). If it’s not full moon time you can bathe it in some sunshine for an hour or so.
You NEED to program/activate your crystal and tell it what you want it to do just before you place it in your home.
Hold the citrine in your hand and repeat 8 times…
You are a money magnet.
You are telling the stone it has a job and what you want it to do.
Place your citrine over your business card, or a written list of what you want to manifest. I have this in my home office. In the south-east corner. Just grab the compass app and find your area on your phone. The citrine directs energy upwards, and expands the energy out.
That’s it! Do this every month. When you see your crystal any time following that month, just give it a nod knowing that’s it’s busily working in the background for you.
Here are 5 more simple ways to use Citrine and Myrrh:
- Wear Citrine. You can wear it as a pendent (or in a necklace pouch like this), or set in a piece of jewellery. Wear your stone as close to the body as possible. Tucking it into an undergarment, or creating a charm bag that can be worn under the clothes. Don’t forget to activate/program your crystal before wearing it. You want to tell it what you want it to do!
- Create a Citrine drink. Citrine is a type of quartz, which makes it safe to use in water. Add a few citrine crystals to a glass jar or bottle with some spring water and place in the sunlight for a few hours. You can then drink the water, add it to a pot of tea, or even use it in the bath.
- Place Citrine in your purse. I always have one in mine. My husband carries one in his pocket. Traditionally citrine would be placed in a purse, or any place you would keep money. This will help keep the vibration of your money clear, and allow you to multiply your cash flow by magnifying your intention of prosperity.
- Diffuse Myrrh. Add a few drops + frankincense to your diffuser to feel relaxed and open. Clear your thoughts and feel ease come over you.
- Put a few drops of Myrrh on a cotton ball. Close your eyes and begin to inhale the scent. Breathe deeply and allow yourself to relax. As you continue to breathe and inhale the scent of you oil your brainwaves will begin to slow down to a relaxed state. When in a relaxed state your subconscious mind is more open, and receptive to your suggestions. Then speak your affirmations out loud.
End the year feeling open to new possibilities! ♥ KC.