Over the last few weeks I have been helping some friends/clients get their websites up and running. They’ve been relatively easy jobs with basic content.
Because I think every business needs a website no matter how small you might be.
Here are the reasons why…
- You’re never closed. Even when you’re not at work your website is! It’s a no brainer.
- You can showcase yourself. Put your best foot forward. Showcase your items, services and previous jobs.
- People have the ability to find you from any mobile device from wherever they are. There’s no time limit and anyone can find you even when they are out and about.
- First impressions count. A crappy website will only hurt your business. I can pretty much guarantee your clients have scoped you out online before they call/contact you.
- To generate leads. A website expands your reach. Plus even better if you have a subscription button where you can capture names -you’ll be able to let them know directly when a special or promotion arises.
- Create shareable information. If your website encompasses and blog then you are creating content over and over (which Google loves!). That’s the aim isn’t it? To be above your competitors. So if your website doesn’t have a blog and you think you could incorporate one then I say go for it!
- Keep yourself in-check. A website gives you credibility especially if you can showcase previous work or add testimonials. People are savvy and love to research so remember that your website must be your best asset.
I can help you make one! Click here to see my business The Media Maid.