Every day I get emails and messages asking “how to I buy doTERRA?” And there are a two ways you can do this so I thought I’d write a simple post today. To start buying any doTERRA items you need your own account. It’s super easy to set up!
There are 2 options –
- Pay a $35 membership fee (a bit like Costco or Linen Lovers) and you will then have your own wholesale account where all products are 25% off. You can then select any products you like.
- OR buy an enrolment kit like the Home Essentials Kit where the $35 is already included.
So you will need to decide what you want to do…
If you pay the $35 option then you can buy oils individually on your first order.
If you go for an enrolment kit you’ll get a huge saving also included.
I sometimes have AFTERPAY deals on specific kits here. You still get your own account, I will just set it up for you.
Where do you go and how do you do all of this?
First choose your oils or your kit. That’s all on the doTERRA AU website. You will be paying the wholesale price remember. 🙂
How to enrol/purchase
Open this link in a new tab: https://www.mydoterra.com/katrinachambersshop
- Click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose ‘Wholesale Customer’. This will give you the best support, lowest prices, and not obligate you to sell the oils in any way.
- Enter your personal information
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5943523
You must enter my number to get my training, oils mentoring, team support and access to the Facebook group.
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order or create your custom order and click the ‘$35 introductory packet’ (this is your membership).
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Also please don’t hesitate to email me at hello [@] katrinaleechambers.com if you have any questions to ask.
I have a step-by-step blog post here with screenshots on how to order if you get stuck.
What should you buy?