Excellent for immune support, cleaning and diffusing. As one of dōTERRA’s best selling brands, On Guard can be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, dōTERRA On Guard provides a pure and uplifting aroma. With powerful immune-supporting properties, On Guard is well-known for its ability to protect against environmental and seasonal threats.
In the On Guard range you will also find toothpaste, washing liquid, concentrate cleaner, soft gels and hand wash.
Uses for On Guard
- Add a few drops to your diffuser to cleanse the air especially during the cooler months. I like to add a few drops of Easy Air to for extra immune support.
- Rub on the bottom of your kid’s feet during school season for seasonal support. Make sure you dilute it first.
- Add to your all-purpose cleaner for a natural and safe way to clean your surfaces.
- A few drops of On Guard in spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and benchtops. Share germs no more!
- Deodorise your carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of corn starch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean!
- Cut up some apple and add the slice to a glass bowl filled with water. Add a few drops of On Guard to the water and let the apples soak for a few minutes. Then remove the apples and enjoy the immune boosting snack.
- Clean your bath tub using On Guard. Mix 5-6 drops with half a cup of bicarb soda to clean your bath tub. No more chemicals!
- Want to remove odours from your car? Add a few drops of On Guard to your car’s cabin air filter to remove the odours.
- Gargle with a few drops of On Guard as a healthy mouth rinse for an irritated throat.
- Make your own natural hand cleanser by combining a few drops of On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Make your own antibacterial wipes
- Make an Immune Bomb blend
- Use this washing liquid
- Make over your cleaning cupboard
How do you get it?
To start buying any doTERRA items you need your own account.
It’s super easy to set up!
There are 2 options –
- Pay a $35 membership fee (a bit like Costco or Linen Lovers) and you will then have your own wholesale account where all products are 25% off. You can then select any products you like.
- OR buy an enrolment kit like the Home Essentials Kit where the $35 is already included.
So you will need to decide what you want to do…
If you pay the $35 option then you can buy oils individually on your first order.
If you go for an enrolment kit you’ll get a huge saving also included.
I sometimes have AFTERPAY deals on specific kits here. You still get your own account, I will just set it up for you.
Where do you go and how do you do all of this?
First choose your oils or your kit. That’s all on the doTERRA AU website. You will be paying the wholesale price remember.
How to enrol/purchase
Open this link in a new tab: https://www.mydoterra.com/katrinachambersshop
- Click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose ‘Wholesale Customer’. This will give you the best support, lowest prices, and not obligate you to sell the oils in any way.
- Enter your personal information
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5943523
You must enter my number to get my training, oils mentoring, team support and access to the Facebook group.
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order or create your custom order and click the ‘$35 introductory packet’ (this is your membership).
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Also please don’t hesitate to email me at hello [@] katrinaleechambers.com if you have any questions to ask.
I have a step-by-step blog post here with screenshots on how to order if you get stuck.