I ain’t no beauty blogger and these days I’m considered as ‘mature age’ when it comes to my skin! Over the last 10 years I’ve hated my skin. Immuno-compromised, lots of medication, pigmentation, skin cancers (skin grafts too), dehydration… blah blah. Anyway, I’ve really been trying to take better care of it. I had some treatments done last year at Complete Skin Wagga (you can see before & afters HERE). PLUS I’ve got rid of the chemicals I used to use on my face.
This is a Saturday morning thing I now do to look after my skin
• doTERRA mud mask first
• Wash with doTERRA Verage cleanser
• Then I shave my face (amazing!) with that little lipstick looking thing. It’s from Thin Lizzy.
• DIY microdermabrasion with the odd looking thing 🤔 from Home Peel (I am addicted to it!)
• Give the face some colour with Eco Tan face water (let it dry for a while)
• Then a good moisturise with Verage from doTERRA
It sounds like a hassle, ha! But the face shaving and microdermabrasion is so good 😊
My face feels so smooth afterwards. ♥ KC.