I love a good real estate stalk. This has been a favourite pastime of mine for years now. When we built our first house back in 2002 I discovered a real love for interiors and the real estate industry. I never knew I had that passion inside of me until that time. Since then, I’ve built and renovated too many times! Heck, I even HAVE my real estate certificate and was a Real Estate Agent (but I’m too soft and can’t hard-sell haha!). In the past few months I’ve also designed 22 blogs for Real Estate Agents across the country. You think I like real estate?? Hmmmm, yep!
So, for me, flicking through the real estate guide on the weekend is one of my favourite things to do. Even if I’m not in the market to buy a house, I do it so I can see what everyone is building, what they’re worth and how they’ve styled their houses.
But, of course, now with all the best technology, I can do it all from my iPhone. I don’t have to just search Wagga, I can search any city/town and sticky beak at their real estate.
Last week I was asked if I’d like to review the realestate.com.au App. YES, I would thanks, I already had it on my phone so I didn’t need to download it! My task was to find 3 of my dream homes. Oh boy this was going to be fun… more daydreaming?? Yes, please!
I didn’t just stop at these 3 houses! I was searching all over the place. I loved it.
But the App can do so much more…
• With built-in GPS technology, you can see which properties are for sales and to rent near you
• Switch easily between map and list view search results on iPhone and view both map & list view on the one screen on iPad
• Refine your search by price, property types, features and surrounding suburbs
• Save and sync your favourite properties for quick and easy reference via MyREA
• See full listing details of every home to buy and to rent
• Get driving directions to properties or contact the agent with one tap to call or email
• Save open for inspection and auction times straight to your iPhone calendar
So while you’re have a little Summer break and you’re relaxing by the pool, or the beach or wherever you are, download the realestate.com.au App and start searching for your next home or treat it like a magazine for ideas and a spot of daydreaming…
Ok, so now, what do I think my new house is worth?? (my husband is rolling his eyes….) Haha!
Have a great day 🙂