Have you heard of the OMFG Miracle Spray? 4 ingredients is all you need to make this amazing cleaning product.
I’ve been hearing about it everywhere (google it!) and was dying to try it out. It’s said to be able to clean just about EVERYTHING in the house.
- Show screens
- Baths and basins
- Stoves and cooktops
- Greasy pots pans and baking dishes
- Vinyl and tiles floors
- Carpet spots and stains
- Grass stains on sports clothes (cricket!)
Ingredients for the OMFG Miracle Spray!
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups normal water
- 150ml white vinegar
- 30ml dishwashing liquid (I use Castile because it’s natural)
- 15 drops of eucalyptus oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons sodium carbonate (I bought here).
- Mix the sodium carbonate with the boiling water until dissolved, then mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- This made up roughly 1L. So make a few spray bottles.
Here’s how I tried it >>
Not pretty, but there was something which had spilled inside my cupboard and I could not get it off! I sprayed it, left for 10 minutes, gave it a good wipe, and sprayed again. Before I knew it, it was coming off! It’s been there for ages.
Might be hard to see this one – but it’s a white leather chair. Oh the horror! I knew it wasn’t overly clean, but after using the spray (leave on for 10 minutes) I was so amazed at how it came up! OMFG.
I gave the oven glass a good scrub too.
I’m going to use it some more on the weekend!
You might also like some more cleaning posts here.