Make your own hand sanitiser!! Okely dokely… So you know I love my low tox, but there’s some serious yuckies out there right now. I don’t loooovvveee all the alcohol but it’s better than all the store bought stuff (if you can get any!).
How to make your own hand santiser
• 5 tablespoons pure Aloe Vera gel (from a chemist)
• 5 tablespoons 91-100% cleaning alcohol (Bunnings or check online for stores – my husband uses it at work so I stole some)
• 1/3 cup boiled cooled water
• Make it smell a bit nicer with a squirt of lemon
• Then mix in a bowl and pour in to little containers.
• Shake well before use (the gel will sit on the bottom)