Here’s a little project you can do in a couple of minutes for only a few bucks. Make a Himalayan salt diffuser with your favourite essential oil. Put these little bowls anywhere in your house. No need for a diffuser which requires power. Put them on windowsills, bathrooms, bedside tables, side tables, in an office… You can move wherever you want. Cheaper and better than a candle (no toxins!).
What you need
- Himalayan pink rock salt $5 from Woolies.
- Your favourite essential oil – I chose Purify.
- Finger bowl – I had a couple already, but the little white one was $1 at Woolies!
- Just add the salt, a few drops of the oil and toss it through. So easy – anyone can do this!
- What a gorgeous Christmas gift too. Just bag up some salt, a cute little bowl and give someone a bottle of oil.
- Add a few drops every week to refresh it. When you’re sick of it, use the salt in the bath.