Ice Blue essential oil and rub will be one of the best products you can have on hand for the whole family.
This is a topical oil and is predominately used directly on the body for aches, pains and muscle tension. I have been through a few of these tubes! My family is house full of males and 2 are tradies and they all play sport.
I use it on my neck a lot (you know, living with 4 males is stressful ha!).
doTERRA Ice Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. A few drops of Ice Blue Athletic Blend diluted in a carrier oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
- Rub Ice Blue on your muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort
- Apply Ice Blue to your hands and feet after gardening to help relieve any discomfort.
- Rub Ice Blue on your lower back after any hard lifting. The cooling effect will bring you relief.
- If you spend a lot of time on the computer or your smart phone, try running some Ice Blue on your fingers, wrists, shoulders and neck.
- Ice Blue diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil is a great for massaging after a long day or after a workout.
- Massage Ice Blue with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil onto your growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- If your kids come home from school or sport with a few bumps, apply Ice Blue diluted to the affected areas to help support localised blood flow.
- Relieve occasional cramps by making your own roller blend. Add 15 drops Lavender Oil, 10 drops Peppermint Oil, 4 drops Balance and 3 drops Ice Blue in a 5ml roller bottle and fill the rest with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Use Ice Blue to promote and maintain normal inflammatory response in cells.
- Use on your neck for stress and tension relief.