I am a bit of a sucker for any H-shaped floor plans which have “wings”. I’d love a home where the living and bedrooms are distinctly separate via a foyer area. I saw this one pop up and knew I had to add to my huge collection of Floor Plan Friday.
Formal and family lounges are positioned either side of a classic kitchen in one wing – master and family bedrooms complete the other. A discreet study nook, separate laundry and separate laundry are also included.
- You could re-position the garage to suit your block if you didn’t want the side access. I’d consider putting it as a detached garage.
- Not everyone is going to love the powder room on the front, but if the window is up high on the facade you can make that work.
- The garden space either side of the foyer could be amazing and a real showpiece especially between the dining and Bed 2 (even a pool would be awesome!).
- I’d reconsider the main bathroom layout as I feels that’s too small for this house.
- I like the study nook. You could put bi-fold doors on it if you wanted to close it off (even turn it to face the kitchen area so it’s more inclusive).
I found the plan here.
What do you think about this floor plan?
If you’re obsessed with house designs like I am then I have a stack more over here.
Plus I can give you a hand with your own floor plans in my services list over here.
Happy Friday ♥ KC.