It’s that time again! Floor Plan Friday! I always find a never ending supply of plans to look at. I also never get sick of searching for them. There are a lot of same-same styles out there, so the hunt for ‘that something different’ is always on.
Today I have a pretty typical 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living plan. But there are a couple of features which I liked…
- 2- way bathroom for the kids. Bed 3 has direct access. You could close this off if you wanted to.
- Lots of storage with a walk-in-linen, walk-in-storage and His and Hers WIR.
- Wide front entry
- Laundry is away from bedrooms (and not off the kitchen/pantry)
- I really like the study position tucked away. That’s a really good idea. It also has the foyer area off it, so it would be such a nice light and bright space to work in.
- The deck and alfresco area is a good size. I hate pokey outdoor entertaining. This way you could do a couch and a table with plenty of space for a BBQ too.
I found the plan here.
What do you think about this one?
If you’re obsessed with house designs like I am then I have a stack more over here.
Plus I can give you a hand with your own floor plans in my services list over here.
Happy Friday ♥ KC.