1. Mobile users spend 1.4 times as many hours using social networking sites than reading and responding to e-mail.
2. Your blog needs a theme or a style to get more people to stick around. Doesn’t have to be fancy, just well-kept.
3. Mobile blogging is becomming more popular as you no longer need to get photos from your camera to your pc and then onto your blog. Just send pictures and text straight from your mobile.
4. Good blogs have a voice and a purpose.
5. Good blogs have paragraphs.
6. Make an impression and give useful information.
7. Most of us don’t get paid to blog, but giving away useful information is what us human’s do. Would someone value your information more if they had to pay for it? If so, would the blogging craze come to an end?