Even though I don’t have girls I still love looking at tween girls bedrooms. They are so pretty! I am used to boys, lots of blue and masculine touches, but it’s fun to see what the trends are when it comes to the girls.
First it’s the nursery, then a little girls bedroom, then to tweens (which can easily transition in to a teenagers space). Here are some ideas for you…
Things I noticed in these rooms…
- Touch of Luxury
- Lots of fluffy things eg. cushions, throws
- Hanging chair
- Less pink
- Calming and creative space
- Interchangeable accessories
- Choose the big pieces with longevity in mind
- Jewel colours
- Wallpaper or gallery wall
- Large florals
Do you have a tween girl who could do with a bedroom makeover? Maybe this could be a school holiday project!